繁體
  • 简体中文
  • 繁體中文

熱門資訊> 正文

拉马科宣布1亿美元股票回购计划

2025-12-24 05:15

  • Ramaco Resources (METC) announced on Tuesday that the board of directors has authorized the initiation of a share repurchase program of up to $100 million of the currently outstanding shares of its Class A common stock over a period of 24 months.
  • The Board also authorized the company to enter into written trading plans under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, to facilitate the repurchase of its common stock pursuant to its share repurchase program.
  • "We're excited to introduce a share repurchase program as another means of returning capital to our shareholders, which we are introducing as a matter of good corporate governance," said Randall Atkins, Chairman and CEO of Ramaco. "With the closing of Ramaco's previously-announced $600 plus million (before fees) in capital raises in the second half of 2025, we are well-positioned to pursue opportunities to unlock value and maximize shareholder returns. The share repurchase program highlights our confidence in our continued operational performance as well as financial strength."
  • The company said it intends to purchase shares under the repurchase program opportunistically with available funds, while maintaining sufficient liquidity to fund its capital development program.
  • METC +3.86% after hours to $17.48.
  • Source: Press Release

風險及免責提示:以上內容僅代表作者的個人立場和觀點,不代表華盛的任何立場,華盛亦無法證實上述內容的真實性、準確性和原創性。投資者在做出任何投資決定前,應結合自身情況,考慮投資產品的風險。必要時,請諮詢專業投資顧問的意見。華盛不提供任何投資建議,對此亦不做任何承諾和保證。