熱門資訊> 正文
On Semi管理层批准确认6亿至7亿美元的减损费用
2025-03-19 05:27
- ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ:ON) said as part of the restructuring plan and cost reduction initiatives previously announced on February 24, 2025, the company's management approved the recognition of pre-tax non-cash impairment charges of between $600 million and $700 million.
- Management estimates that these charges will reduce the company’s depreciation expense by between $30 million and $35 million in 2025.
- The company does not expect that these charges, most of which will be incurred in the first two quarters of 2025, will result in material future cash expenditures.
- Filing
More on ON Semiconductor
- ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON) Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference (Transcript)
- ON Semiconductor: More Pain Ahead, Pending Growth Catalysts
- ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON) Q4 2024 Earnings Call Transcript
- Allegro Microsystems calls $6.9B takeover offer from On Semiconductor inadequate
- On Semiconductor going after Allegro makes 'strategic sense,' Wells Fargo says
風險及免責提示:以上內容僅代表作者的個人立場和觀點,不代表華盛的任何立場,華盛亦無法證實上述內容的真實性、準確性和原創性。投資者在做出任何投資決定前,應結合自身情況,考慮投資產品的風險。必要時,請諮詢專業投資顧問的意見。華盛不提供任何投資建議,對此亦不做任何承諾和保證。